The Abstract Submission is possible using the online procedure.
To start the submission please click on the following button:
Abstracts can be submitted within May 31, 2018.
Abstracts must be sent using the Word template, carefully following the instructions and without changing the set-up of the template:
- Abstracts must be submitted in English
- Only documents in Pdf format will be accepted
- The file should be named as follows: surname_initialname (surname and initial name referring to the Presenting Author)
- Modification of the template settings (e.g. margins, font size, etc.) involve the abstract exclusion
- Authors are responsible for the content and the quality of the abstract. No editing operation will be done
During the online procedure the following information are asked:
Please enter the details of the person responsible for sending the abstract
- AUTHORS AS THEY APPEAR IN THE ABSTRACT
The authors’ data must be entered, indicating who the Presenting Author is.
In case there are more authors, these can be inserted by clicking on the red button ADD AN AUTHOR and adding the personal details for each one.
It is also possible to copy the Submitter data in case it is one of the authors.
- FORMAT, TOPIC AND TITLE OF THE ABSTRACT
Please indicate if the abstract is a Poster or an Oral Communication, the topic and the title.
Please also indicate if you want to apply for the planned awards.
- ATTACHED FILE
The file must be uploaded in pdf format, selecting it using the SCEGLI FILE button and clicking on UPLOAD.
At the end of the procedure, the submitter will receive by email username and password to enter in his profile and the ref. ID code of the abstract submitted.
Please do not delete this email as it is a reference for future communications.
For more information or details please contact the Organizing Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org.